- Onboard advanced technology Dig deep into AIoT teaching
1. 1. 1.44” full-color display brings data science into classrooms and makes learning outcomes visible;
2. Onboard microphone and speaker enable basic natural language processing and unveil the secrets behind human-computer interaction;
3. Built-in Wi-Fi module facilitates IoT- based and LAN-based innovations and applications that are closely related to our life;
4. Create motion-controlled games to fuel creativity and fun in classroom.
- Turn teaching and learning Python into a fun thing
1. Interaction between hardware and stage enables people to teach or learn Python with more thrills;
2. Teach and learn Python, which is a leap toward AI age;
3. Python made easier for almost any learners and creators.
- Powerful Expandable Unlimited
1. Intended for beginners, making Python easier for learners and creators;
2. Greater expansion capabilities make creation unlimited.
- MakeX Spark – Comprehensive performance evaluation system . Quickly test students’ skill level in MakeX Spark
|Input devices||5-way joystick x1 ; Home button x1 ; Buttons x2|
|Sensors||1 Microphone, used for recording and speech recognition;
2. 3-axis accelerometer, used for hand gesture recognition;
3. 3-axis gyroscope
|Display/Lighting||1. 1.44” 128*128 IPS display
2. Full-color RGB light x5
|Output sounds||High-quality speaker (used for playing recordings and TTS)|
|Wireless communication||1. Pair devices using Bluetooth;
2. Support Wi-Fi based communication over LAN;
3. Support Wi-Fi based communication over WAN for cloud services;
4. Support OTA updates.
|Programming||1. Block-based coding
|Operating system||1. independently-developed CyberOS；2. Open-source technologies|
|1×CyberPi||1×CyberPi Quick Start Guide||1×Pocket Shield||1×Pocket Shield Start Guide|